Friday, April 28, 2017

Status Log: Still Unable Populate MySQL tables with Lucene Index Script

I'm sharing what I have so far for the file. Maybe I'll figure it out eventually.  The error log is linked to at the end.

I created a shell script to create the LuceneIndex at .

I manually created databases ontologyindexrelation and metadataindex.

The script created the following tables in the database metadataindex:


The database tables remain empty.
Expect the database tables to contain the columns: id, ontologyId, entityURI, classURI, and classLabel

The database ontologyindexrelation contains no tables.
Expect the table ontologyindextable with the columns: id, ontologyId, and indexManagerId

I manually created ./poweraqua/indexListInformation/indexbrentweb:

with service_properties.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

and index_properties.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I copied the index_properties.xml and service_properties.xml to the global files in


My multi_index_properties.xml looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

./LuceneIndexes now contains:

└── indexbrentweb
    ├── index_dir
    │   ├── _instances
    │   │   ├── segments_c
    │   │   └── segments.gen
    │   ├── segments_c
    │   └── segments.gen
    └── spell_index_dir
        ├── _instances
        │   ├── segments_1
        │   └── segments.gen
        ├── segments_1
        └── segments.gen

My error log looks like:

At this point, I think that commons-http-client-3.1 might be out of date.

I'm ignoring SLF4J errors for now. I ran and it successfully created a full repository in sesame (I had to create the repository isp though and change the below part of and recompile to Sesame2URLDatabaseTransformer.class via Netbeans

 public static void main(String[] args)
    String sesameServerPath = "http://kmi-web03:8080/openrdf-sesame/";
    String repositoryName = "evoont-seals_10000K_final";

    String path = "";
    String baseURI = "";
    createDBFromURI(sesameServerPath, repositoryName, path, "RDF", baseURI);

This looks weird: Getting Services from isp
I changed all localhost instances in the config files to .

Sidenote: I have no idea why this is hardcoded:
public static void main(String[] args)
RepositoryVirtuoso repository = new RepositoryVirtuoso();
I did include the downloaded class file in a jar file in the CLASSPATH of


No comments:

Post a Comment