Friday, December 30, 2016

Gratitude

I know I wouldn't be where I'm at or know who I do without, struggle, hard work, or the many things that God has allowed. I have no reason to focus on weakness, but instead continue in faith. I'm learning to know Sir Tim Berners-Lee, who is arguably one of the most influential people of
the late 20th century. I'm also learning from the dedicated team around him.

I can't say I'm a failure, but instead on a journey. I can't say I lack uniqueness, or the capacity to contribute. I'm already doing that. I can't say I don't have awesome friends. This whole career ladder thing. Professional roles, what have you. Yeah, I can take things and run with them. I'm thankful for today, and look
forward to tomorrow. It will be a challenge. There will be roadblocks. Otherwise I'd be dead.

There are too many people to name that have been a positive influence in my life. Even those who have set up roadblocks have helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment