Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Three Musketeers

Sunday Nov. 22nd

I went to see the Three Musketeers on Sunday. Diversion, does everyone realize that chocolate makes one feel really funny? I mean, I ate a couple of chips, and there I go, back into that low rhythmic state. And then I get chills. It's kind of disconcerting. Could it be the sweater that I am wearing? But no, it happened earlier.

So yes, my conclusion is that chocolate is bad for maintaining a steady state on consciousness. In order to prove this, I will need to prove this, I will need to set up a hypothesis test with a 95% confidence interval, because we are never 100% confident about anything.

Okay, back to the Three Musketeers. I actually don't remember much, not that I didn't enjoy it, or even laughed a little. I have a theory for this, but I won't present it now.

Today I studied Statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment