Monday, June 20, 2011

The 20th of June

Today I went to get my car fixed at Sears. The wrecker came and jumped my car and then I took it to Sears to get a new battery. Now it works great!
I'm trying to get my Master's Thesis done. It gets kind of lonely and stressful sometimes, so it is soothing to take a break and write.
A Thunderstorm is coming though. I think that it still may be raining. However, it is not like it was before. I am still listening to Lou Tice. He has really been helping me raise my aspirations. I dream about applying myself and having my dreams succeed and making a billion dollars. I know that this is not for everyone, but it seems like an opportunity to help people out. I guess people would put me on magazine covers and stalk me if I achieve it, but it would be worth it I think. If something spectacular happens as a result of me achieving this than that would be good. It will be funny to read this in a year, or ten years, to see where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment